- 1 overflowing pint of mixed heirloom cherry tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons Fork & Leaf Roasting Oil
- 2 tablespoons Fork & Leaf Sauteing Oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 medium organic zucchini, spiralized into noodles
- juice and zest from 1/2 lemon
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Fresh basil (I used basil micro greens, which is why it looks a little different)
- Red pepper flakes, to taste
- 1/4 cup toasted almond slices
- Grated Romano or parmesan cheese, optional
Preheat oven to 400ºF.
Toss the heirloom cherry tomatoes with 3 tablespoons of Fork & Leaf Roasting Oil and sprinkle with a little sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Arrange in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet. Roast for 15 – 20 minutes or until the tomatoes begin to burst. Remove the pan from the oven and set aside.
Heat 2 tablespoons of Fork & Leaf Sauteing Oil in a large pan over medium-high heat and add the minced garlic. Heat for 1 minute, until fragrant, then add the zucchini noodles. Cook for 2-3 minutes, until the zucchini noodles begin to soften, then add the tomatoes and all of their juices, the fresh lemon juice and zest and salt and pepper, to taste. You can also add a pinch or two of red pepper flakes, if you desire. Toss to combine.
Serve the noodles topped with freshly chopped basil (or basil micro greens, which I used), toasted almond slices and freshly grated cheese, if you’d like. Enjoy!